Dark Brotherhood Clan - Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AngelPunisher's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelPunisher
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
AngelPunisher

AngelPunisher's Application Empty
PostSubject: AngelPunisher's Application   AngelPunisher's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 pm

- Your age:15 almost 16
- Your originality:Greece
- Time zone in your country:GMT +2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on:frienzl2(x7),BnB(x3),L2 official at franz(x1)
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers:55 lvl TH,48 lvl necromancer,66 lvl spellhowler,50 lvl bounty hunter,66 lvl shillien elder
- The class you know best:Spellhowler
- The class you are going to create when the server will come up:Well i am between spellhowler and th
- Your atitude regarding PK:Well i pk someone when he comes at my spot and ks me or when they are enemies
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP:I am pretty good but i think that i can improve myself a lot
- Do you enjoy ganking?:I love ganking it's one of my favourite parts at l2
- How many hours are you available per day?:at summer i can play about 5-6 hours but when i have school about 3-4 hours on sieges i can be online
- In what hour period are you available?:i can be available at afternooon and at nights
- What you expect from this clan:Well i expect to work like a team and make a strong clan Smile
Back to top Go down
VanNistelrooy
The Boss
The Boss
VanNistelrooy

PostSubject: Re: AngelPunisher's Application   AngelPunisher's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Accepted. Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://clandb.rpg-board.net
AngelPunisher
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
AngelPunisher

PostSubject: Re: AngelPunisher's Application   AngelPunisher's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:20 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngelPunisher's Application   AngelPunisher's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AngelPunisher's Application
Page 1 of 1