Dark Brotherhood Clan - Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiercer LFC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiercer
Fellow Brother
Fellow Brother

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:29 am

- Your age: 22
- Your originality: Brazil
- Time zone in your country: gmt -3
- Servers (include rates) you have played on: l2p eureka 7x / l2p virtue 3x / dex 4x
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: PR 74 / SH 58(server closed) / GH 78 + sts 76 + wc 70(noblesse) / also played on some high rate servers while dex was down and made some aw and pr for fun.
- The class you know best: AW Daggers (but no thx) / PR
- The class you are going to create when the server will come up: Phantom Ranger
- Your atitude regarding PK: er.. I played in dex.. what else? got to do sin eater quest every week :/
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: some ppl besoe when I get close... pro pvp xd
- Do you enjoy ganking?: yes! LF enemy!
- How many hours are you available per day?: this depends on semestry (College) but actually 5~6 hours / night
- In what hour period are you available?: 7pm~midnight or 1am (GMT -3)
- What you expect from this clan: I'm really looking for a factor clan.. for wars/exp/gank/epic killing/crystal for A/S weapon/high level quests/rb jewels Smile

*Edit*
I liked the clan name Wink
Reminds from TES4: Oblivion. the best guild with best quests
The Dark Brotherhood. Who is the listener and who are the speakers?

The Black Hand is the ruling council of the Dark Brotherhood. It is made up of one Listener (the leader), and four Speakers, each responsible for a separate group of Brotherhood members in a Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. Each Speaker further has as his assistant a Silencer, a personal assassin who handles that Speaker's most dangerous contracts. The Hand operates in secrecy, and the Silencers will likely only know the identity of their particular Speaker. Lucien Lachance describes the Hand as having "Four fingers and a thumb, if you will".

roleplay ftw xD
Back to top Go down
razveck
Fellow Brother
Fellow Brother

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 am

Fiercer wrote:

*Edit*
I liked the clan name Wink
Reminds from TES4: Oblivion. the best guild with best quests
The Dark Brotherhood. Who is the listener and who are the speakers?

The Black Hand is the ruling council of the Dark Brotherhood. It is made up of one Listener (the leader), and four Speakers, each responsible for a separate group of Brotherhood members in a Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. Each Speaker further has as his assistant a Silencer, a personal assassin who handles that Speaker's most dangerous contracts. The Hand operates in secrecy, and the Silencers will likely only know the identity of their particular Speaker. Lucien Lachance describes the Hand as having "Four fingers and a thumb, if you will".

roleplay ftw xD

nice to know what are these rankings on forum (some got speaker rank, other silencer etc etc)

PS: sou portugues Wink
Back to top Go down
Fiercer
Fellow Brother
Fellow Brother

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
VanNistelrooy
The Boss
The Boss
VanNistelrooy

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Fiercer that's where the name comes from Very Happy

I'm the listener and the Speakers are Xzibit, Tsetsas, Eyeofthetiger we need 1 more xD

We will use the Black Hand as a crest Smile

So... Accepted. Welcome to the family Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clandb.rpg-board.net
xzibit
Fellow Brother
Fellow Brother

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 pm

welcome to the family i am the raper here afro
Back to top Go down
AngelPunisher
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
AngelPunisher

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 am

rejected gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiercer LFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiercer LFC   Fiercer LFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiercer LFC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Brotherhood Clan - Wrath :: Dark Brotherhood Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: