Dark Brotherhood Clan - Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The king of karma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilRec
Fellow Brother
Fellow Brother
DevilRec

The king of karma Empty
PostSubject: The king of karma   The king of karma Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey yO!!!!!!

- Your age:14 allmost 15 xD
- Your originality:Romanian
- Time zone in your country:GMT +2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on:over 100 svr`s,the best: L2Dex [Dexternet 4x/Wrath 9x]
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers:
L2Dex Dexternet 4x -> TH-45 lvl...,PR-53 lvl..........
L2Dex Wrath 12x -> NECRO-70 lvl...,SH-60 lvl...,SPS-69 lvl...,PW-55 lvl...,AW-53 lvl...,BH-53 lvl..........
- The class you know best:Treasure Hunter FTW...
- The class you are going to create when the server will come up:Treasure hunter->Adventurer->Sub[Necro]->Nobless->Hero xD...Simple,no?
- Your atitude regarding PK:I love karma <3 I really like when my little name is red rabbit
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: 1-10 -> my rank is 7 [i`m honest]......
- Do you enjoy ganking?yeap,i like to make a gang with pr0`s and then to pk whole place rabbit
- How many hours are you available per day?school=3 - 5-6 hours/day... [i have football training too :/ ] holydays= 5+++ hours / day Sieges - Online......
- In what hour period are you available?school= 6 PM - 11-12 PM... holydays=when i`m not bored......
- What you expect from this clan:i don`t expect anything... just to own the server \m/ LET THE KARMA FLOW... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VanNistelrooy
The Boss
The Boss
VanNistelrooy

The king of karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: The king of karma   The king of karma Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:29 am

I'm sorry to clip your wings, but u are rejected Razz....

Accepted. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://clandb.rpg-board.net
AngelPunisher
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
AngelPunisher

The king of karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: The king of karma   The king of karma Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:21 am

rejected gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The king of karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: The king of karma   The king of karma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The king of karma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Brotherhood Clan - Wrath :: Dark Brotherhood Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: